1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a ONE STOP SHOP iPhone to Android Music App?

Ok, I posted this in another section but the exposure was limited since it was discussion about the Nexus 5 and more issues than anything else.

Here is the situation. I have iTunes loaded up! MP3, M4V, M4A, ABC, FBI, CIA, every other letter under the sun and they all have their album artwork yeah?

I want to take ALL of that, click a button and VIOLA have it instantly converted, embedded, whatever, and ready to copy over to my Android MUSIC directory.

I know, I know, if wishes were horses right? But surely some brilliant young minds out there would have figured out a way to do this.

Nexus 5 on Kitkat 4.4

I was looking at Double Twist but alas it doesn't seem like they have updated it to 4.4 year so I was wondering if there were other ways to go about doing this?

Does Android allow the LINKED album artwork or do I have to go through EVERY SINGLE FILE and embed artwork?

Global Posts
    6,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Is there a ONE STOP SHOP iPhone to Android Music App?

The closest I've seen is . There's a trial so you can give it a whirl and see what it can and can't do for ya.
    Live long and prosper.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Is there a ONE STOP SHOP iPhone to Android Music App?

Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    The closest I've seen is . There's a trial so you can give it a whirl and see what it can and can't do for ya.
    Im trying out the demo. It certainly does a lot of what I want it to do LOL. Even copies stuff over the wireless network which is really cool then you can just jump into the stock player and play the music there. A few kinks and bugs to work out about the Album Artwork that may be missing on some songs but it even seems to bring the LINKED album artwork as well as the EMBEDDED stuff which is great! Saves me having to go back and check EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL SONG for embedded artwork. I am having to go through EVERY song through and make sure it is MP3 format and not M4A cause I guess the stock player doesn't do M4A?