Offline music

Kevin Igoe

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
So I've been using Google play music almost exclusively for a good while now but still have a few questions that I can't figure out. I'll be going on a fairly long car trip with my new 32gb nexus 5 and while I have unlimited data, I'd rather not stream everything that isn't stored on device so I've been wondering, is there a way to keep ALL music offline rather than just go by playlist or album? Also, can't seem to keep single songs either. It's either the whole album or nothing.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
So I've been using Google play music almost exclusively for a good while now but still have a few questions that I can't figure out. I'll be going on a fairly long car trip with my new 32gb nexus 5 and while I have unlimited data, I'd rather not stream everything that isn't stored on device so I've been wondering, is there a way to keep ALL music offline rather than just go by playlist or album? Also, can't seem to keep single songs either. It's either the whole album or nothing.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

You might prefer spotify for that. You can save individual tracks, you can star tracks in a favorites playlist, and you can set it to offline mode so it only plays tracks you have pre downloaded.

And the artwork stays still on the screen.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781