- 5 Posts
So I've been using Google play music almost exclusively for a good while now but still have a few questions that I can't figure out. I'll be going on a fairly long car trip with my new 32gb nexus 5 and while I have unlimited data, I'd rather not stream everything that isn't stored on device so I've been wondering, is there a way to keep ALL music offline rather than just go by playlist or album? Also, can't seem to keep single songs either. It's either the whole album or nothing.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-19-2013, 02:05 AM #2
- 242 Posts
Re: Offline music
And the artwork stays still on the screen.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
- By tem#AC in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:41 PM
- By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:19 AM
- By moorejrjr in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:53 PM
- By Sarm3n in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2013, 03:52 PM
- By ddiehl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2013, 09:34 PM