Open Gesture

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
interesting concept, i like that settings wheel they have. the rest of it, personally i could do with or without.

i'd probably buy some kind of app that replicated that part of the functionality

cafe_civet

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I bought it recently. Overall, I'm happy, but it does need some work. The developer was quite responsive and let me know that the specific issue I saw should be addressed in a update dropping shortly.

I love gestures and think they are seriously under-utilized by most launchers/home replacements. Itching thumb is another promising one but I haven't seen much development on that lately.

Pro's: Well thought out, good customization of # of screens, icons, and shortcuts (you can remap a camera button to launch the gesture area. There's even a gesture area widget. You can create gestures for not only apps, but even direct dials/messages which is pretty awesome.

Con: Not as accurate as I would like, even with the sensitivity at about 80%. I'm learning how to differentiate my gestures slightly to get better results, but it's still an area that needs work. I felt itching thumb was more accurate. You can tell it's still a young product and some areas could use refinement. Lacks the customization of ADW and LauncherPro.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1