- 1 Posts
What do you think of the Toolwiz Cleaner?
I do not know if you have the same feelings, after the phone is used for a long time ,it run more slowly, has less and less space. My phone is so, really annoying. I went to find some clean-up software on the internet,such as Toolwiz Cleaner,360,Clean Master and so on . In fact,they are all very good, but my space is running out, so I chose the Toolwiz Cleaner.It is not like other software, there are many additional features rarely used.
- 12-05-2013, 12:56 AM #2
Re: What do you think of the Toolwiz Cleaner?
Welcome to the forums.
I use Clean Master myself. I like it.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-05-2013, 01:15 AM #3
- 12-05-2013, 10:55 PM #4
- By Ashish Bhupal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:11 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:01 PM
- By oldvwlvr88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:27 AM
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:11 PM
- By iraied in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:58 PM