Hello, I know this problem is very talked about, and the solution that the major part give is waiting for an update... But that doesn't actually work because I had the version 4.2.6, and it was good, I never had problems with that, but one day to another, it simply stopped working when I try to see videos, when I try to make one, or even when the app is opened for more that 2-4 minutes more or less. Now the 5.0.0 is out, I updated and still nothing, then 5.0.1 and still nothing... Already cleaned cache and davlik, uninstalled the app and reinstalled a lot of times, cleared data as many times as that... I don't know what to do, any help?
(PS.: Don't know if it is important or not, but quen I try to clear the data form the app, there are 5MB and some KB that do not get cleaned, there is no way to clean them.)
- 12-14-2013, 09:06 AM #2
Re: Instagram crashing.
Have you emailed the developer telling them your issue, device and carrier?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Robbeague in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: Yesterday, 11:52 AM
- By svargas05 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:45 PM
- By crbdave2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Jeric Gorospe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Manigandan S in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:08 AM