1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Need Call recorder which record both side call convsersation on the Android Phone ?

Hi,
    I need call recorder for my Samsung Note 2 which record both side call conversation on the phone. If some one try this type of application please advise me.
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Need Call recorder which record both side call convsersation on the Android Phone ?

I'm not sure this is the name but... Mobicallrecorder or maybe it's MobiCallMonster? Anyway I think it's illegal to record calls in the US and many other countries so maybe the name of the app is moot.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Need Call recorder which record both side call convsersation on the Android Phone ?

ok thanks mrsmumbles , I found the real one for my device Call recorder It is Mobimonster Call Recorder.
    Thanks a lot dear

Yes the MobiMonster Call Recorder software is very good software for call recording

Is this work for OS 4.3 ??
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Unhappy Re: Need Call recorder which record both side call convsersation on the Android Phone ?

Not sure Paul because I have Samsung S3 with 4.0 Android OS. If you want to try 14 day trial of software visit google play with following link:
    Last edited by AndroidAppGuru; 12-25-2013 at 05:47 AM. Reason: device specification

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidAppGuru View Post
    Not sure Paul because I have Samsung S3 with 4.0 Android OS. If you want to try 14 day trial of software visit google play with following link:
    Is this Call recorder also record Skype and Facebook Call ??
    because I am not able to record my skype call with this Call recorder.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidAppGuru View Post
    AndroidAppGuru, this call recorder stop recording after 5 continue outgoing and incoming call, any suggestion to use this application ?

this call recorder stops working after 8 calls with me ? whats to do ?