1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default looking for an app to have multiple versions of the same app installed

I have an APK of PicsPlay Pro 2.9 & PicsPlay Pro 3.5 but there is stuff they had in 2.9 but removed in 3.5 but added new stuff in 3.5 but I miss the stuff in 2.9! is there some app that makes me can have both?

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: looking for an app to have multiple versions of the same app installed

Quote Originally Posted by Moltres_rider View Post
    I have an APK of PicsPlay Pro 2.9 & PicsPlay Pro 3.5 but there is stuff they had in 2.9 but removed in 3.5 but added new stuff in 3.5 but I miss the stuff in 2.9! is there some app that makes me can have both?
    You want an app that runs both at the same time?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: looking for an app to have multiple versions of the same app installed

No, i want both installed on my phone at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i install the new version it replaces the old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Moltres_rider View Post
    No, i want both installed on my phone at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i install the new version it replaces the old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not possible at this time. Sorry.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix