- 3 Posts
Flixster app problems on Xperia
Recently downloaded Flixtser's app to access UV movies on my Xperia Z. As it turns out the app is fairly awful.
It's recently started streaming a few of the movies at least but I can see no method of downloading these for use offline. The Flixster app help page suggests that there is a simple way to do this through the app yet no such option is visible once I access 'My Movies'.
Has anybody else experienced this?
- 12-28-2013, 12:43 AM #2
Re: Flixster app problems on Xperia
Welcome to the forums.
I don't use Flixster, but have you emailed them, letting them know what is going on?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-28-2013, 05:14 AM #3
- 01-04-2014, 12:28 PM #5
- By Snow Beattie in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Samuel Gill in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:09 PM
- By static360 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:31 AM
- By rimi7al in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:21 PM
- By NestorNorton in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:25 PM