- 3 Posts
Flixster app problems on Xperia Z
Recently downloaded Flixtser's app to access UV movies on my Xperia Z. As it turns out the app is fairly awful.
It's recently started streaming a few of the movies at least but I can see no method of downloading these for use offline. The Flixster app help page suggests that there is a simple way to do this through the app yet no such option is visible once I access 'My Movies'.
Has anybody else experienced this?
- 12-27-2013, 11:44 PM #2
Re: Flixster app problems on Xperia Z
See other thread: Flixster app problems on Xperia'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Snow Beattie in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Samuel Gill in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:09 AM
- By static360 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:31 PM
- By rimi7al in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 05:21 PM
- By NestorNorton in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM