Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Furby Boom App

My kids received Furby Boom's for Christmas. There is an app that allows you to interact and play games with your Furby through your tablet. However, that app is only available for select devices through Google Play and my kids both have devices that do not have Google Play on them. I am able to download the app to my tablet that has the Play store and I was able to create an .apk file then put it on their tablet but I get "Furby Boom needs to download another data file to continue. Please ensure your device is connected to Wifi and wait for the file to download." I click okay and then I get this error, "Download failed because the resources could not be found." Any thoughts on a way to get around this?

Default Re: Furby Boom App

I'm having the same problem...i was hoping to see some answers

Same here. She go a nabi 2 and a fubry boom. Tried for hours to get the furby boom app on the nabi, and just when I thought I had succeeded, the app wanted to update and couldn't. I even tryied to install the newest google play store by apk. I could see the icon, but it would not execute, nor would the furby boom app update.
    Last edited by iamtheantihero; 12-28-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Same here, can't connect with Nabi 2 and etting exact same issue re downloading resource. Causing some grief in this household!

It appears that if you update your nabi 2 to the latest software version, you get access to Google Play, and should therefore get access to the Furby Boom app.

If that doesn't work, here are instructions on how to get the Furby Boom app on a nabi 2.

Furby BOOM! ~ Everything Nabi! - App Zone

Sorry if that doesn't help the OP as you didn't mention what tablet you had, but it should help the several that have the nabi 2.

I have the new kindle fire HDX, having the same problem with furry boom app asking for a second download but not being able to get it.

I have the same problem on nexus 5. Is there any solution to download additional content?

Posted via Android Central App

how can i download furby boom
    without any play store

Global Posts
    19,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Everyone can try to email Hasbro, the developer of the app. I think it is quite upsetting that a large company like them can drop the ball on development of an app.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here