I make that thread to present you an application for Muslim named Muslim Salat Times that gives to Muslim salat times around the world :
The application exists since 2012 on the Play Store and has 200K downloads.
For the 2 years of the application, a new major version is up !
The 3.0 version comes with a lot of new features, fix of all known bugs and a new UI following Android 4x guidelines. Besides, a dedicated web site is also available to offer to Muslim Salat Times from desktop computer :
A QR Code to download the app more quickly :
Following, you can see some screenshots of the new version :
* Home menu
* Month view (very useful during Ramadan)
* Salat Times can be entirely customized from settings screen
* Use GPS Location detection or choose in list of countries / cities around the world
* Qibla screen
* Adhan notifications
* Widget to show salat times on home screen
* Help screen to understand different prayers and calculation methods
Salat Times displays following times : Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
Prayers times calculation is entirely configurable with following parameters :
* Calculation Method (Egypt, ISNA, Jafari, Karachi, Makkah, MWL, Tehran, UOIF)
* Juristic Method (Hanafi, Shafii)
* High Adjustment (Angle Based, Mid Night, One Seventh, None)
* Time format (12-Hour format, 24-Hour format)
* Daylight Saving Times (Auto, 0, 1)
Other key features :
* Qibla Direction
* Stores your favorite cities to know prayers times for these cities
* Location of your current city via GPS
* Month view to display prayers for a city for the current month or next months
* Hijiri Date Format
* Next prayer time is displayed in particular color
* Enable notifications by prayers to be notified when time for prayer is now !
* Enable Adhan by prayers when time for prayer is now !
* 4x2 widget that displays prayers times for your current location that is detected thanks to GPS
* Share prayers times for cities via SMS, mail or social networks thanks to a generated image of prayers times
* Help menu explains you meanings of prayers times and the meanings of calculation parameters
* Customize style of the application (text color of city and prayers names, text color of date, text color of next prayer).
The application is mainly focused to help muslims. If you want app version with no ads, a pro version is also available here : .
Don't hesitate to tell me your feedbacks or ideas to improve the application.
To conclude, a direct link to the APK is available from my server here :
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.