Who Cant Draw - Party game for family and friends! [FREE]

Zacka

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Together with my friends, we developed a FREE party game app "Who Cant Draw". Is totally different from "Draw Something". Instead, its more like how "Heads Up" work by allow a family, friends and kids to play the app and have fun together!

Google Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onethird.whocantdraw

Inspired from traditional game like "Chinese Whispers" or some call it "Telephone game", we modernize it by using drawings instead. The chain of drawing being pass down often generate more laughter than anyone could imagine! The first player will draw a word for the next player. The next player will re-draw it. This carries on to the last user to enter a guess. At the result page, everyone will come together to see the chain of drawing. Often, the morphing of the drawing will generate much fun and laugher.

Result Screen:
ScreenShot5.jpg

Google Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onethird.whocantdraw

If you have any feedback or any question, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Cheers
Zac
oneThird

Attachments

• Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Player 1.jpg
    Player 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Player 2.jpg
    Player 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 13

Zacka

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver97! Recently we have a small surge of download in Google Play.

Anyone who looking for a game to play with your family or friends this weekend, try out Who Can't Draw. I promise is as fun as heads up or charades, when u find out the person who just can't draw.

Zacka

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, we have make a major update and revamped the category page design!

With Chinese New Year Pack!
iOS Simulator Screen shot 29 Jan, 2014 4.29.45 pm.png

For anyone who have not try this, this is a party / festive game for family and friends!
A combine of Pictionary + Whisper down the lane, we added interesting game play to it so you can now play with your friends using a single device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10