Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alphabets
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Podcast app

Hey guys I am looking for a podcast app similar to the one on the iphone where I can download podcasts. I know where I can go online and listen to them but don't wanna use my data if I don't have a wifi connection. What app do you guys recommend for searching and listening to podcasts? Thanks for the help guys

Default Re: Podcast app

Try Stitcher. I am happy with it.
    Feel free to reply!
    ---------------
    HTC = High Tech Cats

I've tried all of them. I have been using Doggcatcher for 2 years now and I couldn't ask for anything else. I love it. I'm a big podcaster, I listen and use Doggcatcher all day at work, everyday. Im using it as I type this. Great app and updated regularly.

You can use the free version of BeyondPod. I download stuff if I think I want to keep it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I've been using Pocket Casts for about a year and a half, and it's my favorite by far.

Really wish there was a first-party Google app for podcasting. I hate that I need to shop around for what seems like basic smartphone functionality. This Android experience is going to take a lot of fortitude to survive it seems.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Pocketcast is the best. And developers are awesome. It would b nice if Google music had a pod cast section like apple. Then all u need is Google music player.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus1976 View Post
    Really wish there was a first-party Google app for podcasting. I hate that I need to shop around for what seems like basic smartphone functionality. This Android experience is going to take a lot of fortitude to survive it seems.
    That is everything that is great about android. Variety. Choice. I don't want to be told what podcast app to use, I want to use the one I like best.

Sent from my Moto X
    mightyfacundo likes this.