[APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.4.x

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.3.0

Tangerine Version 3.3.7 Released
  • Minor Bug fix with Show All Transactions. On Day Click, the app crash has been fixed.
  • Minor Bug fix with Date Pickers.
  • Minor Bug fix with Showcase Wording.
  • If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to message me by using the Email Developer Button.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.3.0

Version 3.3.8 Released
  • Now you can see your upcoming Credit charges in the bills section.
  • Fixed Notification bug. No notifications would show up on phone restart.
  • Minor Bug fix with deleted categories.
  • Minor Bug fix with dropbox synchronization.
  • Minor Bug fix with reports section.
  • If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to message me by using the Email Developer Button.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.3.x

Tangerine Version 3.3.9 Released
  • Removed Email Developer from side menu in to About Us.
  • New About screen with contact the developer option, plus more.
  • Minor currency bug fixed. Currency symbol of Peru was incorrect.
  • Cleaner Side Navigation Bar.
  • Minor changes for future updates.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button in About Us.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Tangerine Version 3.4.0 Released
  • Auto Backup to SD card with upto 20 backups with multiple time frames.
  • Minor Changes for better and faster Tangerine.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button in About Us.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Tangerine Version 3.4.1 Released
  • Minor Fix for auto-backup.
  • Fixes to ensure multiple language support. COMING SOON. If you would like to help with the translation for your specific language, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at INFO@SOFTWAREHAM.NET

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

I am looking for help with Translating Tangerine Personal Finance, If you would like this to be in your own language, feel free to contact me.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Version 3.4.2 Released
  • Added 17 Different Languages; Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Hindi, Italian, Greek, German, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Many more to come.
  • To change your language, please go to preferences and select language button.
  • If you would like to help with the translation for your specific language, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at INFO@SOFTWAREHAM.NET
  • If you find any mistakes in the translations, please contact me with the fix and that section will be replaced with the correct one it.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Tangerine Version 3.4.3
  • Added new functionality to save filter in Show all transactions while you are still in the app.
  • Fixed a few Language Issues. You should now be able to add and edit transactions without any issues.
  • Fixed minors issues with cloud sync.
  • Fixed Orientation change issue.
  • Fixed Crash issue with Pin Screen.
  • Made code changes for future additions of budgeting and more.
  • If you would like to help with the translation for your specific language, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at INFO@SOFTWAREHAM.NET
  • If you find any mistakes in the translations, please contact me with the fix and that section will be replaced with the correct one it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown