- 01-17-2014, 10:26 AM #2
Re: Download symbol arrow not seen. How to replace in top pannel
Welcome to the forums.
What version of Android are you using?
Have you tried to restart the device?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By NCSDtoRiverside in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:00 AM
- By Masheen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:04 PM
- By trendsetta32 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:44 AM
- By christian729 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:30 AM
- By note3fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:07 AM