[APP][4.0+] Jams Music Player brings unofficial Google Play Music support and other unique features.
Play Store link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Jams Music Player is a beautiful, yet insanely powerful music player. Featuring a stunning Holo Cards theme (regular Holo theme also available), Jams has everything you could ever want or need in a music player!
- Support for both phones and tablets.
- Supports all the formats supported by Android (mp3, FLAC, AAC, ogg, etc.)
- Unofficial GMusic support. All Access isn't available, I'm pretty sure the big record companies won't take it too well if I put it in. If you have your personal music collection uploaded onto Google though, this app can handle it
- Limit your music library down to specific folders on your SD card (you can pick as many folders as you want).
- Ability to save positions in individual tracks and resume from them later (useful for Audiobooks/Podcasts).
- Organize your entire music collection into smaller sub-libraries. (Take a look at the imgur screenshot(s) to get a gist of what I mean).
- Individual equalizer settings for each song. Say you set Song A to Pop and Song B to Rock. When you play Song A, Jams will automatically switch the equalizer to Pop. If you play Song B, Jams will switch to Rock. You can also batch apply equalizer settings to multiple songs by artist, album and genre.
- The homscreen widget displays your current queue so you can easily browse through it without opening the app.
- A-B Repeat mode. You can repeat a specific range of a song from point A to point B.
- Displays embedded lyrics. I don't think I'll be adding lyrics from the Internet after what Sony did last summer to another music player.
- Sort by album artist! This is for those of you who have large compilation albums.
- Full blown file manager with copy, paste, move and delete functions.
- Blacklist tracks, artists, and albums. This allows you to exclude individual tracks from your library without actually deleting the files.
- Smart playlists (Top 25 Played Tracks, Top Rated, Recently Added, and Recently Played).
- ID3 tag editor.
- Gapless playback.
- Automatically fetches album art from the internet.
- Customize the app with 4 different application themes and 9 different player colors.
- Enqueue support with reorder, swipe to remove from queue, the basic stuff.
- Scrobbling support.
Questions? Comments? Issues? Feel free to email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. If you're a Reddit user, you can also post in /r/JamsMusicPlayer.
Note: If you're having issues, please email me first before leaving a negative review on the Play Store. Negative reviews are hard to spot amongst the hundreds of other reviews, so the chances of your issue being resolved are slim to none.