1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do any of these anti mosquito sonic repellants work from Google play ?

I've tried several but I'm not sure if I can even see a result. Are there any you have tried that work ?
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

Default Re: Do any of these anti mosquito sonic repellants work from Google play ?

I'd say there's a very high chance that those apps are totally bogus, and are probably more intended to deliver ads (and who knows, possibly malware). I don't think the speakers are capable of generating ultrasonic waves.
    Thanked by:
    UJ95x 

Global Posts
    5,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Do any of these anti mosquito sonic repellants work from Google play ?

Agreed. I wouldn't bother with them; the "dog whistle" apps don't work either

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever

Global Posts
    13,890 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Probably a bogus app. Best way to tell is if you can maybe transmit the signal through speakers that can produce the high frequency waves.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I just go to tired of mosquitoes, so I bought the triple trap3 as its much cheaper than commercial mosquito catchers and its excellent.
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

In a word, NO.

Posted via Android Central App