1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xparent Tapatalk and appszoom.com

I would love to have xparent green tapatalk on my new note 10.1 2014 tablet, but I can't find the app anywhere. I didn't see it in the play store anywhere.

I did however find it on appszoom.com. Can anyone tell me is this site is trustworthy?

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Xparent Tapatalk and appszoom.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix111 View Post
    I would love to have xparent green tapatalk on my new note 10.1 2014 tablet, but I can't find the app anywhere. I didn't see it in the play store anywhere.

I did however find it on appszoom.com. Can anyone tell me is this site is trustworthy?
    I believe it is not in the app store because it is outdated (They updated tapatalk). I wouldn't get any apps other than from the play store.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

It's old platform not supported any more.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The thing is though, I still use it on my Note 2, though I am on 4.1 because I don't want to update and have something I need broken in exchange for something that I don't that works. Either way, I guess I could root, then back up the app in Titanium back-up, and then install it on another rooted device. Is this correct?

Don't worry, AppsZoom isn't an app store, they just show apps and when you click on the link to download the app it redirects you to the Apps Store or Google Play and if it shows an app that's no longer available, it's just because the system needs to update since it syncs with the markets. So using AppsZoom is like using the markets, but it's main purpose is to write reviews for apps and help users discover new apps. I couldn't find the xparent green tapatalk app in AppsZoom, so it's probably been removed. If you know who the developer is maybe try getting in touch with them? Hope that helps!