1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Looking for a printing ap

My wife and daughter have a Galaxy S3, and would like to be able to print from their phones. I have been searching the internet for a couple of days, and found a handful. However, they have both been using using a yahoo mail account for several years, and don't want to switch to a Gmail. The top apps (Printershare and Printhand) appear to only support Gmail. Is this correct? If so, is there any other printing apps that will let them print from their Yahoo email.

Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Looking for a printing ap

Quote Originally Posted by cbntmaker View Post
    My wife and daughter have a Galaxy S3, and would like to be able to print from their phones. I have been searching the internet for a couple of days, and found a handful. However, they have both been using using a yahoo mail account for several years, and don't want to switch to a Gmail. The top apps (Printershare and Printhand) appear to only support Gmail. Is this correct? If so, is there any other printing apps that will let them print from their Yahoo email.

Thanks in advance
    What email client are you using?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: Looking for a printing ap

hi
    print by eurosmartz perhaps?