1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]

Good afternoon. I would like to present the official Radar Beep app.

The way the app works is simple:

- Install the app via Google Play, select the country, and that's it. It warns you of the nearest radars, and you don't need to worry about updating the radars, as it updates automatically to always have the latest database.

- It also warns us when we are going past the radar so we can keep to the desired speed.

The main screen has two buttons:

- Spanner: Preferences

- Green ON button and red OFF button: this changes when we touch it, turning detection on or off.

It can integrate with all GPS navigation apps, as the detection dialog pops up over the navigator. You can hide it with a single touch.

It has a directional map system - in other words, it always shows you the map in the direction you're going, as well as flagging all the radar guns.

We have a Widget for turning detection on without having to open the app, and it can also turn on automatically when you turn on your Bluetooth hands-free system, turning off when you turn off the car.

And finally, we have a Radar Beep NFC sticker which can turn the app on when the phone gets near it.

The app is free and ad-supported. You can pay to get rid of the ads, but if not, the app is fully functional with a little advertising so we can maintain the service.

The app is available in:

Spanish, English, German, French, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, Romanian, Polish and Arabic.

There are some screenshots below so you can check it out.

Best regards,

Juan

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-2013-10-26-19.27.01.jpg   [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-2013-10-26-19.27.10.png   [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-2013-10-26-19.27.22.png   [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-screenshot_2013-10-28-20-38-11.jpg   [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-screenshot_2013-10-28-20-38-37.jpg  

[APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]-screenshot_2013-10-28-20-38-57.jpg  

Global Posts
    13,810 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: [APP] RADAR BEEP, warning radars [FREE]

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Any tips? what you think?

regards

Hi Juan,

I'm uk based so I wondered where do you get the radar database from?
    Nexus 5 Black 16gb

Previous : Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100 : Android 4.4.2 - Cyanogen 11 Nightlies
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Good afternoon,
    The databases are public, and we manually add radar to complete and are more accurate.

regards
    John