- 1 Posts
WTF is wrong with Google Maps?!
I haven't even had my Galaxy 4 for a week yet and Maps, which is one of my favorite apps, is already giving me tremendous problems. It was working perfectly the very first day, but it seems to get more and more glitchy with each passing day. It either loads extremely slowly or it won't load at all. I've already tried forced stop, uninstalling and reinstalling updates, cleared out the data and cache, restarted the phone and it's still acting up. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?
If this is in the wrong forum then I apologize and don't mind it being moved.
- 02-08-2014, 11:33 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Sandman333 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:28 PM
- By Karl Kulp in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:19 PM
- By androidfan4000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:21 AM
- By Avinash Nag in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM