Verizon FIOS apps not in android market?

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So I'm updated to froyo (and routed) on my droid x. I have a huge problem though, well not huge, but before the update I heavily used the Verizon FIOS remote app and the Verizon FIOS DVR manager app.

Now they are no where to be found in the market! Any info on this? Thanks a ton to anyone who helps!

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Can you download them here and here?

If you download the AppBrain app from the market it will sync with your AppBrain account (which is linked to your Google account).

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Chalk one up for my stupidity in that I have been planning on looking into appbrain in general. Downloading it now...will update with thanks and everything when I get the chance and am not driving around for work...

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with appbrain either.

I click perform installs and it tries to go to the android market and shows it cannot find the application.

Any other ideas? Or am I not doing this correctly?

Thanks!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Again if you are on Droid X official 2.2 there is a problem with market. Maybe AC can post this on front page.

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry I didn't see that before...that kind of sucks...what's the point of being on the official if there is that problem...

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I seriously wonder about how much testing Motorola does with their software, especially updates. Market problems are kind of unacceptable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie