I make that thread to present you a simple and clean meteo app named Fast Meteo, available here on Google Play Store :
FastMeteo is the fastest way to get meteo from here up to the world on Android smartphone.
FastMeteo lets you to display meteo of your actual city location. FastMeteo uses GPS to refresh your current position and display meteo of your actual city. Current meteo and forecast conditions are available.
Some screenshots of Fast Meteo :
* Meteo screen
* Meteo menu
* List of your favorite cities to display meteo
* Map of countries (unique feature on Play Store provided only on Fast Meteo !). Here, India is displayed as example but 20 countries are provided (USA, France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, India, China, Russia, Italia, Brazil ...)
* You can display meteo, wind or temperature on countries map
* Small widget 4x1 with meteo of your current location
* Big widget 4x2 with meteo and forecasts for your current location
FastMeteo offers others functionalities like : sunrise and sunset informations for your current location, or the possibility to custom user interface thanks to a preferences screen where temperature unit is configurable (celsius or farenheit degrees) and colors also (background, text colors, …).
Don't hesitate and give it a try.
If you have ideas to improve the application or you want more countries maps, tell me .
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.