[FREE APP][2.3.3+] Chemify: Chemistry Tools

joeb3219

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If you enjoy chemistry (or hate it, but are stuck doing it), you might realize that some parts of chemistry are really tedious and mundane. That's where Chemify comes in.

Essentially, I've built an all-in-one chemistry calculator and reference area. It's still in development, but I released the core version of it to the public yesterday (Feb 19, 2014). It has the cabality to predict chemical reactions, nomenclature, oxidation numbers, solubility rules, molar masses, states of matter, and much more (and more on the way!). The best part about the app is that it's not so much meant for cheating, but rather to help you learn - every answer it gives you comes with how it got the answer.

Here's a promo video to show how the app works:

You can download the app from the Play Store. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have.

joeb3219

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There has been a number of updates to Chemify since the publication of the promo video + this forum post - updates including a dimensional analysis section (which allows you to easily convert units). I added a Constants tab to resources, as well. There's many more resources, as well as support for multiple languages, coming in the next few weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star