Ultra Super Flashlight turns your device into the brightest flashlight.
* LED Light, Strobe, Timer, Screen light, Text to Morse code, Police lights, Traffic light.
* Strobe - you can set regular flashes of light (in seconds).
* Timer - set after how many seconds will light turn off.
* Timer is perfect if you love to fall asleep with light turned on, or for similar situations where you need to turn off light after some period of time.
* You can combine Strobe and Timer.
* You can set multiple Strobes and Timers, which can be ideal for creating light show.
* Screen light - activate screen light by pressing screen icon in the top left corner, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
* Text to Morse code - access Text to Morse code by pressing Text to Morse code icon that is below screen icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the background.
* Police lights - activate police lights by pressing police lights icon that is below traffic light icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
* Traffic light - activate traffic light by pressing traffic light icon in the top right corner, and deactivate it by touch the screen.
* You can set the length of traffic light (in seconds).
Thanks for sharing. I like the idea of other features like the strobe light.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3 When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu Community Guidelines and also here