Ultra Super Flashlight turns your device into the brightest flashlight.
* LED Light, Strobe, Timer, Screen light, Text to Morse code, Police lights, Traffic light.
* Strobe - you can set regular flashes of light (in seconds).
* Timer - set after how many seconds will light turn off.
* Timer is perfect if you love to fall asleep with light turned on, or for similar situations where you need to turn off light after some period of time.
* You can combine Strobe and Timer.
* You can set multiple Strobes and Timers, which can be ideal for creating light show.
* Screen light - activate screen light by pressing screen icon in the top left corner, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
* Text to Morse code - access Text to Morse code by pressing Text to Morse code icon that is below screen icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the background.
* Police lights - activate police lights by pressing police lights icon that is below traffic light icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
* Traffic light - activate traffic light by pressing traffic light icon in the top right corner, and deactivate it by touch the screen.
* You can set the length of traffic light (in seconds).
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.