1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Shellfire VPN - Stay Secure Online

Hi Everyone,

I just downloaded this app called Shellfire VPN from Google Play. This app hides IP addresses and allows me to surf the Web anonymously. This app works well when I access the Internet using my school’s Wi-Fi connection where sites like YouTube, Facebook etc., are banned.

Anyone else from the community using this app? >>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shellfire VPN - Stay Secure Online-shellfire-vpn-android-app.png  
    Last edited by Alice Laquisha; 03-05-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Shellfire VPN - Stay Secure Online

I find VPN's quite interesting and will check this out. Thanks for posting!
    “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I find VPN's quite interesting and will check this out. Thanks for posting!
    Great! Let me know your thoughts on it..Seems very interesting and works flawlessly for me.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Laquisha View Post
    Great! Let me know your thoughts on it..Seems very interesting and works flawlessly for me.
    It wasn't the best. I'll stick with privateinternetaccess VPN.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

I didn't get a chance to try this application to provide my feedback but generally speaking, there are many VPN applications on the net with the similar functionality however while you search for VPN Apps to hide your IP, please pay attention of who is actually running that service as you are actually disclosing all your browsing and Internet transactions information to a third party that may use it for illicit reasons, instead of protecting your online transactions and data. Some of them are more likely to log your activities and serve contextual ads while you're connected. They're also more likely to use your usage habits to tailor future ads to you, have fewer exit locations, and weak commitments to privacy so if logging and privacy are important to you, you may need to old and reliable VPN applications.