Installed several call recorders and one of the 2 happen:
1. The voice of the other party is not recorded;
2. With other apps while playing the recording you only ear a strange noise like an engine and no voices....
My phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
Last edited by Kyo Kusanagi; 03-21-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Added my phone model
Re: Call Recording
Never heard that. Don't understand how an operator could control what goes to your phone. You always get the other party's sound because the operator has no way to know you're recording a call.
Anyway there are 2 modes: recording from the micro, and I have to turn on the speaker so the other party's voice goes into the micro.
recording from the line: on this mode it requires some codecs and that's when I get the engine noise all the time...
- 03-21-2014, 07:38 PM #3
- By t_p in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:12 PM
- By klutzykh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:55 AM
- By yetty1961 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:30 PM
- By RichardHewlett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:32 PM
- By FinnishPenguin in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:26 PM