Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up [FREE] ClashOfRelations - Gamer-Support against fed-up partner/friends

Hey everyone,

at some point in time my friends and I realized, that our partners and even some friends where very fed-up for us gambling ClashOfClans and other mobile games. So I thought someone has to support us as gamers and smartphone-users in general! So here I'd like to introduce you to my app: Clash of Relations!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ashOfRelations

ClashOfRelations - the modern mediator between smartphone users and a stressed environment!

Everybody knows that phenomenon... You just started using your most beloved apps when suddenly a flood of comments arrives like "The food becomes cold" or "You should visit a doctor for being obsessed!" or "Decide between your phone and me" and so further and so forth...
    This is exactly where ClashOfRelations launches into with the goal to offer you a relaxed time and more fun with your phone while at the same time appeasing (or angering - as you like) the person that feels offended by you and your smartphone usage.

Features:
    • Choose your most beloved apps and let ClashOfRelations notify you after a certain time of usage you can determine!
    • Send generated messages (that are also editable) via SMS or WhatsApp to the person that feels offended and enjoy their reaction!
    • Emergency button for urgent situations!