how to change date on the Beautiful Widget app??

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Open BW from the Apps button. Tap the upper left "<" button. Get to "Widget Configurations" and then slide over to "Widget Settings". SCroll down and you'll find Date format. That's what you're looking for.

lisakwaj

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I was stupid, too, but finally figured it out. Once you have a widget installed, tap on the weather icon. Then Menu button, then Widget and Themes. The BW Configuration screen should open up. In the middle of the screen, mine defaults to APPEARANCE, but if you swipe left along that black horizontal bar, you'll eventually come to WIDGET SETTINGS. Once you're there, scroll down to Date format at the bottom.

My date format is all better now, hope yours is, too!

cynindesign

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I've used BW for years, & a few months ago w/ last update, the BW app works only using the default settings. I go through the motions, & the changes are shown in the preview screen...I tap the checkmark at the top to save it then go back to my home screen there's NO CLOCK. SAME HAPPENS if I try to change the weather appearance.
So apparently the app will only display the default clock & weather appearance.

So I'm guessing there's 2 ways to make it work
1. Rename the clock & weather files to the look I want or
2. Or edit the configuration file to reflect the name of the "look" I want...where would I find the BW files?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
According to the Play Store page, the last update was in August 2016, so I suspect the developer abandoned support for the app a long time ago (keep in mind you're responding to a 7 year old thread). You can always try emailing them, but who knows if you'll get a response: support@levelupstudio.zendesk.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC