Looking for live speech to text app for phone calls for hearing impaired people
My wife is hearing impaired and it is almost impossible for her to make phone calls. Is there any app out there that would do the following:
- I or someone else calls her & she puts us on speakerphone
- On her screen it would translate what we say to her live into a text readout
- She could speak back to us normally
This would be a HUGE help for us and other hearing impaired people. Please let me know if this exists. Thank you.
Last edited by raphael75; 05-08-2014 at 09:52 PM.
- 05-16-2014, 04:53 PM #3
Re: Looking for live speech to text app for phone calls for hearing impaired people
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 05-18-2014, 06:18 PM
- By nokia4life in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:56 AM
- By Juan Castro4 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:39 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 07:47 PM