View Poll Results: Which features of ScaliCommander do you like the most?
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
drag-and-drop with multi-select
adjustable colors and sizes with real-time apply, glow effects
multi-touch-support (pane-arrangement, color picker...)
search with using results while finding
progress dialogs, abort all operations instantly
ScaliCommander's website is now updated with detailed descriptions of the new features and more infos about the contribution challenge, and a "known issues" section has been added - if you find bugs, please report them to , they will then be listed there along with possible workarounds. If you opt for, your name will be listed.
As you will notice, the screenshots and videos are outdated, so a good first contribution to the challenge might be screenshots, videos, and color themes - the next version may include some predefined themes for quicker adjustment.
Last edited by gslnr; 10-08-2010 at 01:16 PM.
- 10-09-2010, 07:05 PM #4
new version 1.2.2
- select span with double-tap, auto-scroll, in list- and icon-view
- arrange items in bookmarks and playlists with drag-and-drop, multi-select, auto-scroll, in list- and icon-view
- preview for create, arrange, play back playlists
- fix for color-select
the website is now updated with a description of the new features of version 1.2.3 an a better summary of the
most noteworthy features of ScaliCommander:
- drag-and-drop with multi-select for file-operations, playlist-editing
- continuous zoom in list- and gallery-view
- adjustment of all colors and sized with real-time apply
- unrivaled search with browse, sort, copy results while finding
- unique multi-touch support for pane-layout, color-selection
- solid file-management, e.g. move, copy, zip/unzip large/many files with detailed dialogs, abort operations at any time
new version 1.2.4
new version 1.2.5
important features for audio playback:
- easier seek, fine volume adjust (via the context-menu of the play-control)
- support for headset controls (double-click for next song, long-click for previous one), background playback with status bar notification, pause at incoming calls and headset unplug
new version 1.3
Highly improved new version with iTunes-like music-player functionality
- full support for the android music-library: edit playlists with drag-and-drop, sort songs by name/album/artist/year, browse albums in "Cover Flow"
- integration of music library and file system: drag songs from folder to library-playlist, open songs from library in file system...
- options to select what details to show: icons, extensions, size, permissions, time modified (also as "ago")
- improved drag-and-drop
- many fixes and improvements