Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Daily Event Notification App

I am a full time photographer and my schedule is very inconsistent. Some days I have several shoots/meetings and other days I have nothing. I do have notification alarms set on my phone for events that come up, but does anyone know of an app that will give me a notification in the morning of my daily schedule? Sometimes I think there is nothing on my calendar and I don't think to check, then by the time my notification comes on, it's close to being too late for the event. This sounds irresponsible of me but what can I say, I'm an artist and my mind tends to wander It doesn't need to be anything complex, just a simple notification that I can set a time for that shows me what my daily calendar looks like. Thanks!

Default Re: Daily Event Notification App

Welcome to Android Central! You could consider a lockscreen calendar widget that shows all of your upcoming events for the day, like DashClock, which has a Calendar extension, or Neat Calendar Widget. That way, any time you turn on your phone, you'll be presented with your upcoming schedule. You could always set up a recurring alarm (either with the Clock app or in the Google Calendar app) every morning, to remind you to check your agenda.

Default Re: Daily Event Notification App

You can use AutomateIt for this. You create a time based rule in AutomateIt to load your calendar every day at same time. AutomateIt is an app available on Google Play Store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk