Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

Default Home++

Whos using it and what do you think about it? Been out about a week as other threads have mentioned and I think its coming along quite nice.

it's pretty nice, i go between that and dx top.

i like that i can add more than 4 screens if i want to, and their dock is very functional.

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

Looks great, just wish it would work with the Sprint Hero running 1.5.

Now waiting for 2.1 so I can try it out.

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

I like it as well, its smooth and responsive. The doc is nice.

hoping they allow the least amount of screens to be one instead of three.

that aside if it never changes i'm fine with it and have ZERO intentions of switching to any others.

I too love home++. I feel just by keeping it simple, it adds a lot. Very responsive too

It's a bit slow, isn't it ?

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

No I dont think its slow at all, in what way is it slow? I feel like it responds similar to panda which responds like the stock home. The only problem I see with this is the way it chops the wallpaper together in the last screen (if you have the setting wallpaper scroll and workspace loop on).

I think this has potential and its still a beta.

If they could add the option to put messaging/browser/gmail on the dock that would be awesome. Those plus the phone and voice command is something I would like to have on every screen.

I agree. more dock settings would be great...like additional apps available in the dock, and it would be cool if you could change the dock icon order too. Overall I love this home replacement...its great. Can't wait to see where they take it from here

Another update out today including screen click. I'm impressed with the constant work the developer is putting into this app. I love it

the new ability to flick past a screen by a larger gesture needs work, it seems too sensitive to be useful at the moment

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

Quote Originally Posted by jburke82 View Post
    Another update out today including screen click. I'm impressed with the constant work the developer is putting into this app. I love it
    Screen click? Is my storm back?

i think they meant flick

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

got ya, I actually emailed the developer and mentioned a more user defined dock and perhaps also adding a space for notifications in the doc as well. I think that would make it really complete.

notifications as in the actual notification?

that doesn't seem likely with the current design, the notification panel button worked pretty well for me, if they could make it change state when you had a notification that would seem to be a better solution in my book
    Roy Aguilera

This is also a pretty nice app. It has improved quite a bit over the last few weeks.
    I would add the option to:
    Rename icons
    Hide Icons
    Change icons
    That and I like Adiliyo's suggestion also.
    Its coming along nicely.

I have been using Home++ for about a week now, having been using Pandahome previously. I like Home++ a lot. It has some nice features (power strip and some built-in app/widgit capability) and is far less resource intensive than was Pandahome. I uninstalled Pandahome and will run Home++ exclusively for now. I look forward to future enhancements.

I cant find it. Is it called home ++in market???

Sorry I didn't mean screen click...meant the screen capture option. Haha. Don't know why I put click!

And yes, I just did a market search for home++ and it popped right up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus17ss View Post
    I cant find it. Is it called home ++in market???
    you might have to type in Home++beta

I like how you can view home screen in landscape with out sliding out the keyboard, and it's only going to get better
    Roy Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by imiller913 View Post
    I like how you can view home screen in landscape with out sliding out the keyboard, and it's only going to get better
    Most home replacements do that.
    Roy Aguilera

This has one of the best widget redraws available.

I donated to the guy...my first app donation ever....that's how much I like this product

Can you use icon packs with this theme? If so, which one(s) do you recommend.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast