Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tapatalk and Jalopyjournal.com's h.a.m.b

I frequent a forum called the h.a.m.b. (hokey *** message board) it is a forum for hot rodders, vintage automotive restoration experts, and fabricators. I have downloaded the app called taptalk pro which I use to view and post here. It will not allow me to view the hamb on it though. How can I view it?, and/or is there a better app for viewing and communicating via forums? Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Douglas Johnson
    Aka "Skrach"

Blog: www.VividlyVintage.com

Shop: www.TheMustangGuys.com

(specializing in shelby concourse restorations - Sammy Hagar's Redrocker GT-500 shelby was finished in our shop)

(ask us about insurance estimates for your vintage vehicles)
    Thanks,

Skrach

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    CommRom 1.2 / ED01 kernel

Not all forums are natively supported by Tapatalk. You should be able to tell what is and what isn't by visiting the forum on your mobile browser. If a popup comes up saying that the forum is natively supported, you can view it in Tapatalk. If not, tough luck.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Yeah Tapatalk requires a vBulletin plugin. Some sites have it and some don't.