Kidlogger- freeware and open source Parental controls for Windows, Mac and Android.

ayca79

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
App name: Kidlogger
Size: 851 Kb
Lisence: Freeware
Download: KidLogger - freeware and open source Parental Controls for Windows, Mac, Android. Keylogger
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.teslineservice.kidl5

Kidlogger.net is a new generation of Parental Control, Employee Monitoring and Time Tracking service. Automated and simple. Convenient for tracking kids and working time of employees. Whenever your employee or Kid works on a PC, Mac or mobile phone - all the data about their working activity or virtual life life will become available in your account.

Features:
- Applications and websites usage tracking
- Periodic Screenshots and web camera shots.
- Phone tracking: In\Out calls, SMS
- Track phone coordinates by GPS or Wifi
- Photo camera usage statistics
- and more...

Kidlogger user activity monitoring software is freeware and open-source for Windows, Mac and Android (BlackBerry, iOS very soon).

KidLogger.net web service is free with additional paid services.

We do our best to make the service secure and confidential. We can guarantee the confidentiality of your data with paid services that include additional password protection and data encryption.

kidlogger_5 - копия - копия.jpg
SC20110802-084944.png
SC20110802-085020.png

Kim Sanders1

Banned
Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Is there any free spy app for iPhone? I have not found any yet. I was looking for the free iPhone spy app. Now I am using a paid version called iKeyMonitor. It's working smoothly with every facility that I need, but I don't want to pay so much money for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital