1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need a Note/Note Pad type app

While with the IPhone I found myself using the Note app to jot down quick things. Is there a good app out there for Android. One that can sent to another user (e-mail or MMS) along with one that could be backed up to the computer or cloud would be best.

Thanks for any suggestions

Doc

ROM
    Synergy

evernote

I have found colornote to be great.

I use both colornote and evernote. Colornote has neat "sticky note" widgets, so I use them for quick reminder / to do items, while I use Evernote's cloud service for items that I want to make sure I keep permanently (pdf's, Christmas lists, webpages, etc.)

I like myself.

Evernote is improving their Android app with their new 2.0 beta. However I'd rather not have to pay a subscription to support offline notes.
    "Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
    - George Carlin

Ak notepad is a simple notepad similar to the one on the Iphone.

create text-, voice- and paint-notes.

i love the ability to scribble quick notes like a phone number with my finger!

Last edited by Gekko; 10-19-2010 at 11:45 AM.

I've tried EverNote and SpringPad. I thought SpringPad was easier to use, but still pretty feature rich for my personal desire to have something simple for making quick notes.

What I always seem to come back to though is AK Notepad. It's most like a notepad, is easy to use, has reminder alarms and with the improvements in Google's Voice to Text, I hardly even type my notes any more.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks everyone.

I decided to go with AK Notepad and so far I am happy.

Doc
    Thanked by:

AK Notepad is definitely simple and to the point. I've used the export to SD and now have it on my 3rd Android device. Love it, too.

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

Evernote
    and
    Note Everything for local/offline notes that can export to sd and/or copy easily to evernote if I want them in the cloud