Need a Note/Note Pad type app

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
While with the IPhone I found myself using the Note app to jot down quick things. Is there a good app out there for Android. One that can sent to another user (e-mail or MMS) along with one that could be backed up to the computer or cloud would be best.

Thanks for any suggestions

Doc

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I use both colornote and evernote. Colornote has neat "sticky note" widgets, so I use them for quick reminder / to do items, while I use Evernote's cloud service for items that I want to make sure I keep permanently (pdf's, Christmas lists, webpages, etc.)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
create text-, voice- and paint-notes.

Note Everything - Android app on AppBrain

i love the ability to scribble quick notes like a phone number with my finger!

Note-Everything-Handwritten-Note.jpg

Last edited:

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I've tried EverNote and SpringPad. I thought SpringPad was easier to use, but still pretty feature rich for my personal desire to have something simple for making quick notes.

What I always seem to come back to though is AK Notepad. It's most like a notepad, is easy to use, has reminder alarms and with the improvements in Google's Voice to Text, I hardly even type my notes any more.

chaddymoff

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
AK Notepad is definitely simple and to the point. I've used the export to SD and now have it on my 3rd Android device. Love it, too.

JayL

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Evernote
and
Note Everything for local/offline notes that can export to sd and/or copy easily to evernote if I want them in the cloud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty