Secret WhatsApp

binaryboyjai

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I have developed one awesome app for rooted users in terms of privacy. I would like to share my this product with you guys so you can take advantage of this app, Also you can give me your best suggestions and feedback. You can checkout my app on Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corefragment.secret

Secret WhatsApp allows users to encrypt their original WhatsApp's notifications. Sometimes we require privacy about some personal contacts. Guys, till now we have just used some locking and blocking apps for the purpose of privacy. But what about that condition when you are giving your cell to someone else and your gf or bf says "I love you darling!!!" on WhatsApp ? Uff!! You have already locked your WhatsApp by other apps but someone else can read your message easily by pulling down notification bar
So if you want to restrict someone else to read your private messages even from notification bar, you are on the perfect page . We would like to help you on this mode. Secret WhatsApp will be perfect choice to encrypt your WhatsApp's notifications. And hope you will love this privacy mode

Features we would like to server on Secret WhatsApp:
- Encrypt your original WhatsApp's notifications from notification bar.
- Lock your Secret WhatsApp by passcode.
- Use widget to on/off our service directly from home screen.

Note : We have already tested with most of the customized OS. But still we require your support to improve our service.By your feedback ,we can improve strong privacy mode for you. So if you feel uncomfortable with any of the customized OS, We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, kindly email me.

Waiting for your feedback guys.

AaronAverage

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I've just tried your app and set it up and stuff, but the notification still came with the message itself. I've activated it in the accessibility settings and gave it pemanent root access.
PicsArt_1405169044158.jpg
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 running Cyanogenmod 11 (M8 ) and Android 4.4.4 and I'm using Whatsapp+ v. 5.88D (Maybe Whatsapp+ is the reason why it doesn't work properly?).

I have a suggestion too; in my opinion this leftbound "Welcome to secret Whatsapp" would look better if it'd be in the center for example and the background would look better in black, I think.
Screenshot_2014-07-12-14-37-04.jpg

But the idea of the app is great anyways. Good luck with the app :)

Last edited:

binaryboyjai

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey buddy,

Thanks for your interest and great thanks to you for your suggestion.

Actually I have tried to achieve it with maximum customized OS. but still I am having issue with your version Cyanogenmod 11 (M8). This is only the version of Cyanogenmode where I am getting issue. I will definitely solve this issue and will update you Also I will take care about your suggestions. But till now. as you have version above 4.3, you can enjoy this feature with my latest version of SecretWhatsApp+. This version doesn't require root even. So I'm dam sure you will enjoy this feature without any issue with this latest version. Kindly refer it on Google Play Store by following link :

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.corefragment.secretplus&token=diWTkwyI

So give me time to resolve issue for rooted devices for this Cyanogenmod version. N I always need such a helpful reviews and feedback from you guys. Again thanks buddy. N let me know your further response about Secret WhatsApp+ Version. :)

Last edited:

AaronAverage

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Nah its still not working with the latest version :D

Alright, take your time with developing :p I personally don't need this, just wanted to test :D

But I'll start a blog post on my page soon with ~3000 visits per month, that maybe gives your app more attention on the Play Store :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

binaryboyjai

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey dude,

Again thanks for your time.

This time, I have solution for you specially :) Actually I was wrong, there wasn't issue of cynogenmode. This is issue due to whatsapp+ that you are using.

To use my feature, Just do this thing : Go to setting page of whatsapp+ and there is one option named "6.7 Extended Notification" You have to just unchecked this option and you will enjoy with mah feature!! I have tested and dam sure this time :)

Bdw thanks a lot for your suggestion on whatsapp+ so I got this thing to be notifiy to my users on play store too :) N It would be my pleasure buddy if you will put link of my app on your blog :)

So let's unchecked that option. N let me take your rating on play store too :) Waiting for your rating buddy :)

Thanks,

AaronAverage

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Yep, it worked now :D

Well but now you know your app works for any Android version so far, and probably any flashed ROM too :p

Well, I think you just have to make some little designing maybe, or a step-by-step setup wizard for fresh installations :)
Or the same thing for other messengers in the future, maybe all in one app, if you don't know what to improve some day. But it's great as it is so far :D I'll rate it in the Play Store in a moment

EDIT: Oh, and I don't know if it's possible but I as a Whatsapp+ user always use a colored notification icon; maybe you can copy those colored icons from whatsapp plus and let the users choose e. g. a blue icon too :p