Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I love LiveProfile but my only concern is the fact when I first started using it I was able to change my pic with no problem...NOW it won't change. For instance, I chose a picture to upload...takes a few mins then says the picture was successfully uploaded you should notice change shortly. I have been trying to change it for 3 days now...what do you suggest?

Ok so I get the notification that I have a message but when I open the conversation I can only see my messages and not my friends'. What do I do?

Default Re: Welcome to the LiveProfile forum at Android Central!

Never seems to work properly and now I can't get it to show my friends since updating the phone software - no one seems to answer my help emails either. I've reinstalled it several times but friend is showing unavailable - can see their pic, status and other info but can't send any messages.

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Default Re: Welcome to the LiveProfile forum at Android Central!

Yeah. The people over at Live Profile have been incredibly quiet over the past several months. Even the staff accounts that originally added me to their Live Profile PINs have been offline for months. It's almost like they have given up on their app.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234