Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!

Hi, I present to you an app that can identify colors from your phone's camera. The app will show the name of the color of any point on the screen that you select. I created this app because I am also color-blind and I truly believe that this is a useful app that I use myself regularly. The other day, I went to the groceries store to buy some bananas. I used the app to determine which bananas were ripe and ready for me to eat. This is an excellent app and it can record all the colors you have logged. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ti_Color&hl=en

Not only is this app for color-blind people, it can be for designers that need to know colors and their accurate descriptions. It is also a cool app for everyone because the app has a huge database of very descriptive color names.

[APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!-screenshot_2014-07-15-23-28-30.png
    [APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!-screenshot_2014-07-15-23-40-31.png
    [APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!-screenshot_2014-07-15-23-38-53.png

Check it out here, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ti_Color&hl=en
    I appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks!
    Last edited by peterchu2; 07-16-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add pics

Default Re: [APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!

Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the link! That's a great idea.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [APP] [FREE] [4.0+] Color-Blind? There's an app for that!

Thanks!
    If anyone would review my app, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll review your app in return if you'd like.