[FREE][Android Game] Run to 2048 Tile

rferrez

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to tell you about our new Android game called Run to 2048 Tile. This is a new free game with an innovative gameplay combining the world of 2048 and simplicity of Don't Tap The White Tile, two sucessfull titles which I'm sure you've heard of.

Run_To_2048_Tile_Icone.png

The goal is really simple: earning as many points as possible while the tiles are scrolling and the speed is increasing. Your first mission is to reach 2048, as in the original game, but the game will not stop here. We've found it more challenging to increase the difficulty as you're gaining points so the best can win!

Screen1_en.png Screen2_en.png

For us, this game is best suited for friends challeging. This is why we've developped an integrated leaderboard of the player Facebook friends. Inviting someone's friends to join the party only take one click! You can of course use Google Play Game leaderboards & achivements if you prefer.

Screen3_en.png

Here's a quick trailer to demonstrate the game concept :

You can download this game directly on Google Play : http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wisp.tile2048; or visit the app landing page for other download links : Run to 2048 Tile - Android and iOS game - Official page.

KristinaMcloud01

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, this game looks like piano game. This game might help in sharpening of mind and I love to play such puzzle games. I would definitely try this. I would also like to recommend you another puzzle game named "Feed your Bird" that I hope you would like. I would also request you to make a review on it as this is developed by my cousin. You can easily find it on iTunes!
I am waiting for your feedback! Thanks!

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Looks good. I like the way you've combined the concepts of the genres. Will try it out later.

Cheers

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs