1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default App to auto reject calls from blocked/private numbers?

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been searching high and low for an app to reject incoming calls from blocked or private numbers. There seems to be a good number of apps that do this (i.e. I've tried Extreme Call Blocker and CallFilter) but reading all the reviews and then testing is a bit tedious.

All I'm looking for is an app that affects incoming calls without caller ID. The hard part is finding one that will still auto reject while I'm in the middle of a call without disconnecting me (like CallFilter) or incessantly beeping at me through call waiting (like Extreme Call Blocker). I've been testing with my brother by calling him and then calling myself using my work cell phone and *67 but it's kind of annoying to do.

I don't need SMS or MMS functions. Or blacklists, group lists, etc. Ideally the app will work quickly enough that I don't even see the attempted call come in nor hear it ring, though I'm flexible on that last part.

Anyone found an app that does this simply & elegantly?

call block? not sure if it's what your looking for but I find it useful.

Sent from my HTC Incredible
    HTC Droid Incredible>.> HTC Thunderbolt>.> HTC Rezound

Here are some, like I tell everyone else bookmark this site and also add it to your phone from the Market so you will be able to send apps to it from your computer.

I use CallFilter and like it better than the others I tried (including Call Block). I didn't realize that it will disconnect me if it blocks a call while I am currently connected on another call -- I guess that situation hasn't happened to me, yet.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: App to auto reject calls from blocked/private numbers?

there is an app called , it has all the features to handle the unwanted calls , you can download the app from here
    Last edited by MadhuReddy; 06-12-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spell error

Default Re: App to auto reject calls from blocked/private numbers?

How to do my phone