1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.

We have already had this feature, you can download the newest version in Android Market. If you had any feedbacks and suggestion, pls contact us via
    Thanked by:

or follow us on , become our fans on , or subscribe .

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Browser View Post
    We have already had this feature, you can download the newest version in Android Market. If you had any feedbacks and suggestion, pls contact us via
    That feature just make my phone like a PC. Thanks for your Dev's.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaLea View Post
    Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.
    yeah , dolphin is fast than opera,i have the same idea with you. ,the feature is really important to us . @ can you make it clear how to use it.
    thanks a ton

Default Re: Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

using the Dolphin HD right now, and i have made mistake regarding bookmarks.
    Please remember to click Quick Access when managing bookmarks.
    Swipe your page to the right, there it is! Quick Access.

Default Re: Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

I create bookmarks folders in this way:
    Swipe the screen to right, then click Quick Access->Bookmarks->Menu->New folder