Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

Lightbulb Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.

or follow us on twitter, become our fans on Facebook, or subscribe Dolphin Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaLea View Post
    Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.
    yeah , dolphin is fast than opera,i have the same idea with you. ,the feature is really important to us . @dolphin browser can you make it clear how to use it.
    thanks a ton

Default Re: Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

using the Dolphin HD right now, and i have made mistake regarding bookmarks.
    Please remember to click Quick Access when managing bookmarks.
    Swipe your page to the right, there it is! Quick Access.

Default Re: Subfolder w/in Dolphin Bookmarks

I create bookmarks folders in this way:
    Swipe the screen to right, then click Quick Access->Bookmarks->Menu->New folder