Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.
    11-03-2010 09:14 AM
    We have already had this feature, you can download the newest version in Android Market. If you had any feedbacks and suggestion, pls contact us via support@dolphin-browser.com
    paradox116 likes this.
    11-11-2010 08:20 PM
    or follow us on twitter, become our fans on Facebook, or subscribe Dolphin Blog.
    11-11-2010 08:33 PM
    We have already had this feature, you can download the newest version in Android Market. If you had any feedbacks and suggestion, pls contact us via support@dolphin-browser.com
    That feature just make my phone like a PC. Thanks for your Dev's.
    04-22-2011 08:46 PM
    Hello all. I have a question - Does the Dolphin Browser (or even Sprint stock browser for that matter) have the capability to create folders w/in your bookmark list? If not, I would love this feature. Coming from BB, I like to organize my bookmarks according to their need & I dont need/want to scroll all over in search of a specific page.

Is there something that I need to d/l to incorporate these capabilities?

Thanks.
    yeah , dolphin is fast than opera,i have the same idea with you. ,the feature is really important to us . @dolphin browser can you make it clear how to use it.
    thanks a ton
    04-27-2011 04:01 AM
    using the Dolphin HD right now, and i have made mistake regarding bookmarks.
    Please remember to click Quick Access when managing bookmarks.
    Swipe your page to the right, there it is! Quick Access.
    07-01-2011 05:30 AM
    I create bookmarks folders in this way:
    Swipe the screen to right, then click Quick Access->Bookmarks->Menu->New folder
    07-13-2011 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD