What's your favorite RSS reader? (And win a free case)

semi-anonymous

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been too tickled by what I've seen either. But while I'm looking at others I keep coming back to RSS Reader from Meecal.

Hopefully this survey will point me in the right direction.

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I had Viigo on my BB and REALLY missed it when I came to Android, until I found Pulse which I now like even more. I tried gReader but really didn't care for it AND it was causing memory problems for me too.

jreed06

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just like the google reader mobile site (no app) as well. Have not really found a FREE app that I like. Don't think I should have to pay for a RSS app when the mobile site is adequate

anigam

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
BuzzBox is the one!

BuzzBox is pretty cool, it goes one step further than normal RSS readers. It groups similar stories so I don't see the same story again. Then finds the top stories amongst my sources and separates them. So it saves me time.
It has cool different size widgets in dark themes. I think it is the best out there.

techsamaritan

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Newsrob works great but the paid version is WAY too expensive! I'll stick with it especially after the recent update! I can read a snipit of the article along with a pic without having to open the whole thing. Great!

757EliasHZ

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Since I have the Charm, my available memory is very limited. I find that BeyondPod handles both podcasts and text in a sufficiently good enough way so that I don't have to have 2 separate apps. Sometimes I also use the Opera Mini RSS feeds tool as well.

GlueFactoryBJJ

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I also vote for gReader. It does everything I need in a RSS reader without being difficult to use. Great app! Even if I haven't had time to use it much lately... :(

Scott

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek