1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default US Citibank app... found it!

Not sure if this is a repost or not but I've managed to stumble upon a US Citibank app. Its not officially in the market but if you point your browser to
    www.citi.com/mobileapp it will take you to the download page from Citi. You may have to goto settings, applications, and uncheck the "unknown sources" box.

The app itself is pretty useful. You can view your account info, transfer funds, and pay bills. Pretty much anything you can do on the desktop version.

Hope this helps those of you looking for a Citibank app!
    Last edited by tt3innyc; 11-05-2010 at 08:55 AM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts

tt3innyc - Thanks for the information!

I wasn't able to find the app using the link above, however I found the app using
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Opps! It's "mobileapp" PLEASE REMOVE THE S AT THE END! lol. Sorry guys/gals. Thanks for the tip IIJBII

I edited it in the original post.

Iibjii, you posted a web mobile version. I actually found an application that can be downloaded.

www.citi.com/mobileapp
    Last edited by tt3innyc; 11-05-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Have been in touch with CITI in order to have it sent to my phone directly. As I can not find the app at all on above mentioned sites. However, I talked to IT department at CITI. They told me that DROID apps on AT&T phones is not "active" yet as CITI and AT&T has not yet signed an agreement. Agreement for what? That AT&T want money to have it available for their clients. I phoned AT&T: They said something similar that CITI does not agree to the rules of AT&T. Small note: Now I understand why there are too many lawyers in this country. Any with info regarding this?

Thanks for posting this!!!! I emailed Citibank a while back, and they said there was no plan to release an Android App, so I completely stopped looking. I guess they were just being sneaky about it!

Hopefully they'll bring photo-based check deposits to it at some point, like with USAA and others. SUCH a useful feature.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I've been using it for about a month...ish... I like it but I wish it would save my password or at least give me the option of creating a PIN so I don't have to put in my whole password.

Nice find...

Are the permissions kosher?

Thanks so much! Now if I could just deposit checks from my phone (like the Chase one)
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Permissions are good!

You're welcome spark. Glad I can help the android community! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tre Lawrence View Post
    Nice find...

Are the permissions kosher?
    I don't think they are. Their EULA gives them permission to collect personal data, location data, and other stuff. In comparison, the Amex app does not require these permissions.