[Wallpaper][App][Free] Fluid Paint - a fluid physics simulator

12er

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Fluid Paint is a realtime fluid simulator. Touching the screen creates colorful fluidlike substances and vortices on the screen. Both a regular app user interface and a Live Wallpaper can be used.
There are only a handful fluid simulation apps on the android market, so I wanted to add another computational fluid dynamics app. I called it Fluid Paint, because it's possible to load and liquify images.

Features
  • smoke / water-like animation
  • loading and dissolving images (free version: predefined images, paid: images from the gallery, photos)
  • painting solid obstacles
  • App and Live Wallpaper frontend
  • different visualization (temperature, velocity, pressure of the fluid ...)
  • several settings to play around (paid version: saving options)

Download and Community
Download: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.zwoelfer.gpu_fluid_free&token=0c82cKoD
Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114923194926180447460

Screenshots and Videos

shot3_framed.png

shot5_framed.png

volcano_framed.png

volc1_framed.png

shot1_framed.png

shot2_framed.png

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Wallpaper][App][Free] Fluid Paint - a fluid simulator

Thanks for sharing. Hope it does well in Play.

12er

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
cool effects

Just released an update. The load image functionality in the full version is now available for both the Live Wallpaper and the regular app. If the user chooses an image in the settings of the LWP, the selected image is displayed in the background of the LWP, and the fluid is running over it:

tumblr_ncgr0o9E8n1tktekzo1_1280.png

An improvement ov the load image functionality: The images can be loaded from the Android Gallery or an external app like Dropbox or the ES file explorer. Another feature, which I added to both the free and the full version of the app: The tilt control of the gravity can be turned off and on, and the direction of the gravity can be rotated.
Those features were requested by users. If you have any suggestions, I might consider those for another update.

Last edited:

12er

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Another update of the Live Wallpaper of the free version of my app: the "refraction visualization", which has an image in the background with fluid with colored vortices flowing over it is now available for the free version of my app too. In contrast to the full version only predefined images can be loaded.

tumblr_ncvxj94g2X1tktekzo1_1280.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2