My Schedule [1.3] - [Updated 2/22/2011]

Jason Calhoun

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
My Schedule displays calendar events in the notification window, allowing quick access to your important events.

You can customize the look and feel of your displayed events by selecting icons, choosing which events are urgent or not and deciding how the date format will be displayed. You can also create new calendar events straight from your notification bar, without having to go back to your calendar application.

myschedule_ss1_small.jpg
myschedule_ss2_small.jpg

Customize:

• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency

Calendars & Events:

• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display “friendly” dates
• Create new events from status bar

Scan the barcode with your Android phone to download:

myschedule_qr.png

Last edited:

Jason Calhoun

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Changelog:

v1.3 (2/22/2011)
+ OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) compatible
+ Added option to show/hide event icons in status bar
+ Can now configure calendar colors individually
+ Now using better color picker

v1.2.1 (12/26/2010)
+ Urgent Events disabled by default

v1.2 (11/26/2010)
+ Added "Show start time" for events
+ Fixed calendar scrolling issue in settings

v1.1 (11/22/2010)
+ Added urgent font color picker
+ Fixed issue where some calendars were hidden in settings

v1.0.1 (11/20/2010)
+ Minor bug fixes

v1.0 (11/18/2010)
+ Initial release

Last edited:

davidwincent

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Nice app!

Found a bug when trying to use it.
If you have many calendars in your google account it is not possible to save your changes in settings, calendars. (I have 7)
You can't see or press save.

Is it going to be fixed or do I need to do uninstall & refund?

I am using samsung galaxy s (i9000) with android 2.2

Jason Calhoun

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Nice app!

Found a bug when trying to use it.
If you have many calendars in your google account it is not possible to save your changes in settings, calendars. (I have 7)
You can't see or press save.

Is it going to be fixed or do I need to do uninstall & refund?

I am using samsung galaxy s (i9000) with android 2.2

Hi,

I am aware of this issue and am in the process of fixing it. I will have an update ready within the next day or two.

Thanks for being patient, it WILL be fixed :)

Laxidasical

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Current day events?

I purchased MyCalendar today. I have it set for "1 Day". Instead of showing the current day's events it shows the next day's. Is this a bug or the way it is suppose to work? If not a bug, is there a way to change this behavior? Concept is great, but I'll have to refund if I can't see what is happening during the current day...

hniu

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Could you please add the feature to display icons for current events in the notification panel too? Not only in the notification window.

Thanks!

Update: It seems like the icons are there, but they are invisible. Please fix!

(HTC Hero, FroydVillain 1.5 ROM, ADW Launcher)

Last edited:

Jason Calhoun

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased MyCalendar today. I have it set for "1 Day". Instead of showing the current day's events it shows the next day's. Is this a bug or the way it is suppose to work? If not a bug, is there a way to change this behavior? Concept is great, but I'll have to refund if I can't see what is happening during the current day...

It is correctly displaying same day events on my device. What device/OS are you using?

Have you made sure to set up all of the calendars in the settings? My Schedule > Calendars > Select Calendars

Also make sure to change Update Frequency in the settings if you need to.

Jason Calhoun

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Could you please add the feature to display icons for current events in the notification panel too? Not only in the notification window.

Thanks!

Update: It seems like the icons are there, but they are invisible. Please fix!

(HTC Hero, FroydVillain 1.5 ROM, ADW Launcher)

I made them invisible on purpose. Each event (up to 5) would have an icon on the status bar and it can get cluttered.

Is this still a feature you would find useful? If so I can add it as an option.

hniu

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I made them invisible on purpose. Each event (up to 5) would have an icon on the status bar and it can get cluttered.

Is this still a feature you would find useful? If so I can add it as an option.

Yes. It would be very useful! Thanks!

Also, this is not crucial, but in the future versions it would be nice to have customisable icons (from ico, png or jpg files).

Stides

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a droid incredible and I loved using this app on my og droid. I have a gingerbread rom on my incredible (cyanogenmod 7 RC1) and My Schedule installs, but I get a force close when I try to select a google calendar. Add event to the notification bar works fine. However, I can't select my google calendar to list upcoming events. Google Apps are installed and running and syncing fine. Is this just a gingerbread issue that will have to be fixed with a future update or is there something I can do to get this to work?