1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone know this agenda app?

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section, and if I did I apologize ahead of time.

I am curious if anyone knows what kind of agenda is used in this screen shot? I really like the setup of it, and would love to know where it came from if possible.

Thanks in advance!

not sure but check out Jorte if you haven't already -

Me too I like that

Looks like Android Agenda Widget to me. It's what I have, and my set up looks pretty similar to that. You can do all sorts of customization on the widget.

Might be Pure Calendar Widget.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by rowanangelo View Post
    Looks like Android Agenda Widget to me. It's what I have, and my set up looks pretty similar to that. You can do all sorts of customization on the widget.
    Anyway you could possibly show a screen shot of it? I'm just curious to see if it's close and what not.

I definitely really like the layout and how it looks as far as the screen shot I provided. The one I have on my phone now is alright but I like how you can see Today's and tomorrow's and etc if that makes sense.

Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts

It is definitely Pure Agenda widget.
    Regular lawnmower man...

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Shorte85 View Post
    Anyway you could possibly show a screen shot of it? I'm just curious to see if it's close and what not.
    Here's an old screenshot I took with it on there. I don't have transparency set to max, and I left the buttons on the top and bottom which you can remove, but I'm sure you'd get the gist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone know this agenda app?-home3.jpg