Any app that will delete all but a set number of texts

hcole623

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I've searched and come up with nothing, I've seen alot of apps that will delete all texts older than two weeks, all texts from certain people, but I need help finding one that will keep old texts but maybe delete all but the 50 or so most recent (doesnt have to be 50 just an example). That way it wont delete someone you hadnt talked to in awhile but your most frequent contacts wont slow down. Any suggestions?

Kalifornia

Dude
Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Or just mark the texts that you want to keep around as locked. Then when you delete all text messages you can opt out of deleting saved items. Not exactly what you want, I know, but maybe another option to consider.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I've searched and come up with nothing, I've seen alot of apps that will delete all texts older than two weeks, all texts from certain people, but I need help finding one that will keep old texts but maybe delete all but the 50 or so most recent (doesnt have to be 50 just an example). That way it wont delete someone you hadnt talked to in awhile but your most frequent contacts wont slow down. Any suggestions?

That's a standard feature of the paid version of "Delete Old Messages"

Delete old messages - Android app on AppBrain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton