'Where is it'

Maya89

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
'Where is it' is a Google Android program for your mobile phone. An image of architecture, people or scenery of the places from various cities, countries and continents appears on the display. Your goal is to determine the right location out of 4 options. When you can not guess the right answer or just want to know something new, you can click the link to Wikipedia. There you can obtain the data about the picture. In my view, this feature is very useful and makes the game not only entertaining but also educational.
Interface and pictures used are rather pleasing. Even if an image is vague, you can save and zoom it.
x_27f2e469.jpg
x_a9f5794f.jpg
x_ced20226.jpg

There are the features that make a game more challenging. One of them is global rating. It let you know the place you hold among all players around the globe. Moreover, there is the leveling system, which serves for players as an impetus to be more concentrated on a game.
However, there is one drawback. The permanent access to the Internet is required. Hence, the image downloading is sometimes slow, and even errors may appear.
Despite this fact, those who want just to have fun and those who want to widen the outlook will definitely consider this application as an attractive one.

nonie3234

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
This game is really beautiful, and I played for a little while until I got one wrong, and clicked "more info". I never could get back into the game after that, I had to force it to close. I tried that twice.

I have an HTC Eris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz